- Mono-block table structure that guarantees an absolute stability and reliability during the game. Made of poplar multilayer covered by MDF to obtain an extremely solid and heavy material. Used also for the professional competition tables since it resists on the stress due to the high technical performance and side shots.
- Goal slits are situated at the two sides for the ball recovery
- Playfield is made of satined glass that is anti-glare and allows a good control over the ball.
- An extruded anodized aluminium top forms a protective barrier from water infiltrations preserving the table from humidity and sunlight
- The extruded anodized aluminium top, painted in white colour, is unalterable over time, and forms a protective barrier from water infiltrations preserving the table from humidity and sunlight.
- Metal round feet, diam. 80, painted with epoxy powder and has adjustable feet. Reinforced by a crossbar for perfect stability on floor.
- Rubber latex handles that allow a good grip with hand guard and reduce the sweating of the hands.
- Telescopic rods, diam. 18 mm, tempered steel with high carbon content which increases the resistance by 20%, treated with double chrome plating to prevent rust formation.
- Renovated bushes in shape and printed with high-strength plastic material with a fibreglass slide completely new concept for self-lubricating material that enables an exceptional game speed with minimal effort
- Supplied by 10 balls and 1 lubricant spray for rods
New Free Play model that has the same colours and efficiency of the competition model.
Train yourself on a professional table and have your house decorated with an attractive and modern colours piece. Indoor use.
25 mm poplar multilayer covered with MDF
111 x 70 cm
134 x 110 x 90 cm
138 x 80 x 25 cm
sandblasted temepered glass
aluminium varnished in red color
Adjustable diam. 50
Telescopic diam.18 – 840 long
Roberto Sport has a two- year warranty for its products starting from the acquisition date. Warranty covers manufacture defects only; it doesn’t cover damages caused by misuse or assigned to be due to wear & tear. A manufacture defect must be reported at the earliest by a written communication within two months. A written notification must be sent to the vendor ( email@example.com )
Roberto Sport is committed to restore the table with no charge on the buyer by repairing or replacing the damaged part/parts or by offering a discount.
Thank you for choosing one of Roberto Sport’s products. Our tables are famous for their quality and accuracy of their components. Roberto Sport has been producing table soccer, pool and hockey tables for more than 65 years. Huge experience and tradition, constant research and innovation have brought Roberto Sport’s name as a synonymous of the “Made In Italy” football tables all over the world.
Unpacking and assembly operation should be carried out entirely by adults. Keep children away throughout all steps. All small parts such as bolts, screws etc., not yet assembled, and nylon bags might be swallowed or inhaled.
Care and maintenance
The model you just bought is for INDOOR USE. For this reason we suggest you to install it in sheltered environment, with low humidity degree and direct sun bean free.
In order to keep your tables performance at a high level, we suggest you clean it periodically by using a humid dust cloth. For difficult stain you may use abrasive-free detergents. For an utmost sliding rods: we suggest you get the external part of the rod lubricated (the one in touch with the bushing) along with the rod’s internal part by using a silicon spray. Roberto Sport uses and supplies a special silicon spray studied, produced and tested for these purposes. Do not use grease; it holds the dust and might block the rod sliding. The telescopic rods assembled on this table are of a highly safe. To prevent rods bending, we recommend you do not load weight on the rods when extended.