- Mono-block body made of multilayered poplar covered by MDF for an extremely solid and heavy material to withstand the stresses of the most fierce competitions.
- A 6060 extruded anodized aluminium top forms a protective barrier from water infiltrations and preserves the table from humidity and sunlight.
- 90×90 Metal squared legs coated with epoxy powder with adjustable feet, rubber suction cup and reinforced with a horizontal crossbar for perfect stability on floor.
- 18 mm drawn steel solid rods treated by double chromium
- Bushes printed with high-strength plastic material with a fibreglass slide for self-lubricating material that enables an exceptional game speed with minimal effort
- The traditional springs have been replaced by rubber bumpers, made of a new and innovative rubber mix, assuring a perfect shock absorption, and calibrated in order to eliminate any blind zone between players and side walls and preventing the ball passage between them
- Laminated plastic playfield with sandblasted finishing for better control over the ball
- Side wall and playfield are joined by a thin rubber strip that prevents ball stuck but still doesn’t divert side shooting trajectory
- Grained anti-slip players with rounded feet for better ball control.
- Players are made of high resistant polypropylene material and are moulded directly on the rods. Available in grey and black colours
- Hand perspiration free handles, made from rubber plastic without external edges to allow perfect cannonball, finger and palm roll grip
- Score counters designed to fit International Standard rules, showing either the current match score and the games played.
- Provided with two iron plates fixed on the sides to increase the total weight for maximum stability even in toughest matches
- Telescopic rods (on request)
A table that is realised upon the advice and consultancy of professional international players. This table introduces new techniques that allow an outstanding performance. A special renovated mix for rubber springs is used, instead of the traditionally used ones, allowing a better absorption of the shot’s impact while playing and eliminating the blind areas since it prevents the passage of the ball between the board side and the playing figures. Both the laminated plastic playfield which had a sandblasted topcoat along with the round grind anti slippery feet of figures grant a perfect control of the ball. All figures are molded directly on the rods and are made of a high resistant material. In Adrenaline TR version, solid rods are replaced with telescopic rods and the springs are made of steel instead of the rubber ones. Complies with the European Toy Safety Directives.
Multistrato di pioppo rivestito in mdf 25 mm
|Dimensioni campo da gioco||
111 x 70 cm
134 x 135 x 92 cm
138 x 80 x 33 cm
Piano gioco in laminato plastico con finitura sabbiata
Ferro quadro 90×90 verniciato con traversa
regolabile diam. 80 con ventosa
Aste uscenti diam. 18 in acciaio temperato ad alto tenore di carbonio/ piedino International
Professional diam.18, nere
Roberto Sport has a two- year warranty for its products starting from the acquisition date. Warranty covers manufacture defects only; it doesn’t cover damages caused by misuse or assigned to be due to wear & tear. A manufacture defect must be reported at the earliest by a written communication within two months. A written notification must be sent to the vendor ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Roberto Sport is committed to restore the table with no charge on the buyer by repairing or replacing the damaged part/parts or by offering a discount.
Thank you for choosing one of Roberto Sport’s products. Our tables are famous for their quality and accuracy of their components. Roberto Sport has been producing table soccer, pool and hockey tables for more than 65 years. Huge experience and tradition, constant research and innovation have brought Roberto Sport’s name as a synonymous of the “Made In Italy” football tables all over the world.
Unpacking and assembly operation should be carried out entirely by adults. Keep children away throughout all steps. All small parts such as bolts, screws etc., not yet assembled, and nylon bags might be swallowed or inhaled.
Care and maintenance
The model you just bought is for INDOOR USE. For this reason we suggest you to install it in sheltered environment, with low humidity degree and direct sun bean free.
In order to keep your tables performance at a high level, we suggest you clean it periodically by using a humid dust cloth. For difficult stain you may use abrasive-free detergents. For an utmost sliding rods: we suggest you get the external part of the rod lubricated (the one in touch with the bushing) along with the rod’s internal part by using a silicon spray. Roberto Sport uses and supplies a special silicon spray studied, produced and tested for these purposes. Do not use grease; it holds the dust and might block the rod sliding. The telescopic rods assembled on this table are of a highly safe. To prevent rods bending, we recommend you do not load weight on the rods when extended.