- Detachable cabinet openable by 2 hinges.
- The cabinet is made of 26 mm thick multilayered poplar plywood hardened by two birch laminate sheets extremely durable and consistent.
- New design of figures with innovative feet shape
- Pressure locks are used to safely close the table
- Playfield surface is made of plastic laminate milled accurately to remove any difference between the playfield panel and the side trim (PATENTED SYSTEM)
- New boarder sides trim with reduced dimensions and a minimal slope.
- Playfield length is 113cm
- 90×90 Iron legs painted with epoxy powder provided by jointed self-leveling foot for total adherence on floor and enforced by a crossbar for major stability.
- Handles are made of rubber latex with hand guarded edges for a perfect grip and reduce hand sweating.
- Comes standard with telescopic 18 mm drawn steel double plated rods to prevent rust forming.
- Molded bushings made of high resistant plastic material planted directly in the cabinet.
- New sliding bushing, in addition to the Teflon bushing, fixed on the hollow rod’s end to increase the inner rod sliding.
- Two springs fixed on both ends of the rod.
- Slow-motion ball release system to allow the balls to fall even if the coin mechanism’s rod was pulled rapidly.
- Supplied with 5 ITSF balls and 5 Roller balls + 1 lubricant spray for rods.
Professional Revolution LICB
Coin operated table soccer homologated by LICB (Lega Italiana Calcio Balilla)
The cabinet is made of 26 mm thick multilayered poplar plywood hardened by two birch laminate sheets extremely durable and consistent.
113 x 70 cm
134 x 110 x 90 cm
140 x 80 x 40 cm
Playfield surface is made of plastic laminate milled accurately to remove any difference between the playfield panel and the side trim (PATENTED SYSTEM)
90×90 Iron legs painted with epoxy powder provided by jointed self-leveling foot for total adherence on floor and enforced by a crossbar for major stability.
Comes standard with telescopic 18 mm drawn steel double plated rods to prevent rust forming.
Handles are made of rubber latex with hand guarded edges for a perfect grip and reduce hand sweating.
Roberto Sport has a two- year warranty for its products starting from the acquisition date. Warranty covers manufacture defects only; it doesn’t cover damages caused by misuse or assigned to be due to wear & tear. A manufacture defect must be reported at the earliest by a written communication within two months. A written notification must be sent to the vendor ( email@example.com )
Roberto Sport is committed to restore the table with no charge on the buyer by repairing or replacing the damaged part/parts or by offering a discount.
Thank you for choosing one of Roberto Sport’s products. Our tables are famous for their quality and accuracy of their components. Roberto Sport has been producing table soccer, pool and hockey tables for more than 65 years. Huge experience and tradition, constant research and innovation have brought Roberto Sport’s name as a synonymous of the “Made In Italy” football tables all over the world.
Unpacking and assembly operation should be carried out entirely by adults. Keep children away throughout all steps. All small parts such as bolts, screws etc., not yet assembled, and nylon bags might be swallowed or inhaled.
Care and maintenance
The model you just bought is for INDOOR USE. For this reason we suggest you to install it in sheltered environment, with low humidity degree and direct sun bean free.
In order to keep your tables performance at a high level, we suggest you clean it periodically by using a humid dust cloth. For difficult stain you may use abrasive-free detergents. For an utmost sliding rods: we suggest you get the external part of the rod lubricated (the one in touch with the bushing) along with the rod’s internal part by using a silicon spray. Roberto Sport uses and supplies a special silicon spray studied, produced and tested for these purposes. Do not use grease; it holds the dust and might block the rod sliding. The telescopic rods assembled on this table are of a highly safe. To prevent rods bending, we recommend you do not load weight on the rods when extended.