- Mono block structure made of multilayered poplar. This material is produced by the superimposition of multiple sheets, cross-laminated, which guarantees a strong robustness to the panels.
- An extruded anodized aluminium top forms a protective barrier from water infiltrations preserving the table from humidity and sunlight.
- Anodized aluminum legs
- Feet are made of a special soft plastic material that guarantees the adherence on the ground
- 5 mm tempered glass playfield
- Unbreakable top cover glass to prevent damages of the playfield or theft of balls and to decrease the noise while playing
- 18 mm rods with extra soft rubber handles
- Silk-screen printed headboards with logos of Roberto Sport and ITSF (International Table Soccer Federation)
- Available in blue and gray colours
College Pro Cover
First free play to have the tempered unbreakable glass on top making it safer by having the playfield covered preventing the possibility to put ones hands near the figures and to touch the ball. Moreover, the ball can’t be taken away. Having the playfield covered reduces enourmously the sound of the match. For these characteristics, it is proven to be the best choice for schools and Institutes where the safety of young’s is a major issue keeping in mind the safety of the surronding place.
25 mm multilayered poplar
111 x 70 cm
134 x 110 x 90 cm
138 x 80 x 29 cm
5 mm tempered glass playfield
80×80 soft plastic materia
Telescopic diam. 18mm
Roberto Sport has a two- year warranty for its products starting from the acquisition date. Warranty covers manufacture defects only; it doesn’t cover damages caused by misuse or assigned to be due to wear & tear. A manufacture defect must be reported at the earliest by a written communication within two months. A written notification must be sent to the vendor ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Roberto Sport is committed to restore the table with no charge on the buyer by repairing or replacing the damaged part/parts or by offering a discount.
Thank you for choosing one of Roberto Sport’s products. Our tables are famous for their quality and accuracy of their components. Roberto Sport has been producing table soccer, pool and hockey tables for more than 65 years. Huge experience and tradition, constant research and innovation have brought Roberto Sport’s name as a synonymous of the “Made In Italy” football tables all over the world.
Unpacking and assembly operation should be carried out entirely by adults. Keep children away throughout all steps. All small parts such as bolts, screws etc., not yet assembled, and nylon bags might be swallowed or inhaled.
Care and maintenance
The model you just bought is for INDOOR USE. For this reason we suggest you to install it in sheltered environment, with low humidity degree and direct sun bean free.
In order to keep your tables performance at a high level, we suggest you clean it periodically by using a humid dust cloth. For difficult stain you may use abrasive-free detergents. For an utmost sliding rods: we suggest you get the external part of the rod lubricated (the one in touch with the bushing) along with the rod’s internal part by using a silicon spray. Roberto Sport uses and supplies a special silicon spray studied, produced and tested for these purposes. Do not use grease; it holds the dust and might block the rod sliding. The telescopic rods assembled on this table are of a highly safe. To prevent rods bending, we recommend you do not load weight on the rods when extended.