- Multilayered plywood two parts body, covered by laminated plastic, that can be opened by a 2 pressure lockers to allow the access to the internal parts of the table and the coin drawer
- Anodized aluminium is used for the external parts of the body to protect the internal wooden structure from the sunlight and the humidity
- Epoxy powder painted iron legs with adjustable feet for perfect levelling on the ground
- 18 mm steel telescopic rods treated with dual chromium plating
- 5 mm tempered unbreakable glass playfield
- High smoothness plastic bushing
- Italy, Super coin or token mechanisms
- On request: 18 mm solid rods
An original table soccer that entered the history of Roberto Sport for its shape and for being the first coin operated table. A very particular design with a special cabinet structure and iron legs that makes this table not only unique but particulaly sturdy and stable.
Poplar multilayer with laminate coating
111 x 70 cm
135 x 110 x 90 cm
138 x 80 x 39 cm
5 mm Tempered glass
Adjustable diam. 50
Italy o Super
Roberto Sport has a two- year warranty for its products starting from the acquisition date. Warranty covers manufacture defects only; it doesn’t cover damages caused by misuse or assigned to be due to wear & tear. A manufacture defect must be reported at the earliest by a written communication within two months. A written notification must be sent to the vendor ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Roberto Sport is committed to restore the table with no charge on the buyer by repairing or replacing the damaged part/parts or by offering a discount.
Thank you for choosing one of Roberto Sport’s products. Our tables are famous for their quality and accuracy of their components. Roberto Sport has been producing table soccer, pool and hockey tables for more than 65 years. Huge experience and tradition, constant research and innovation have brought Roberto Sport’s name as a synonymous of the “Made In Italy” football tables all over the world.
Unpacking and assembly operation should be carried out entirely by adults. Keep children away throughout all steps. All small parts such as bolts, screws etc., not yet assembled, and nylon bags might be swallowed or inhaled.
Care and maintenance
The model you just bought is for INDOOR USE. For this reason we suggest you to install it in sheltered environment, with low humidity degree and direct sun bean free.
In order to keep your tables performance at a high level, we suggest you clean it periodically by using a humid dust cloth. For difficult stain you may use abrasive-free detergents. For an utmost sliding rods: we suggest you get the external part of the rod lubricated (the one in touch with the bushing) along with the rod’s internal part by using a silicon spray. Roberto Sport uses and supplies a special silicon spray studied, produced and tested for these purposes. Do not use grease; it holds the dust and might block the rod sliding. The telescopic rods assembled on this table are of a highly safe. To prevent rods bending, we recommend you do not load weight on the rods when extended.