- Table’s body is made of multilayered poplar covered by mdf resulting in an extremely solid and heavy material to withstand the stresses of the most fierce competitions and ensure the precision of side shots.
- A 6060 extruded anodized aluminium top forms a protective barrier from water infiltrations and preserves the table from humidity and sunlight.
- 90×90 Metal squared legs coated with epoxy powder with adjustable feet, rubber suction cup and reinforced with a horizontal crossbar for perfect stability on floor.
- Rubber latex handles with hand guard that allow a good grip and reduce the sweating of the hands.
- Sandblasted playfield or etched glass (upon request) that eliminates the reflections of the light and allows the “gioco a ganci”.
- Telescopic rods, diam. 18 mm, tempered steel with high carbon content which increases the resistance by 20%, treated with double chrome plating to prevent rust formation.
Professinal table soccer with same characteristics as in official competition tables. The sturdiness of teh materialsd used, makes the cabinet extemely robust and steady to absorb the impact of the bal hit and guarantee an exactitude in side shots.
Poplar multilayer with 25 mm with laminate coating
111 x 70 cm
135 x 110 x 90 cm
138 x 80 x 39 cm
5 mm Tempered glass
Square iron 90×90 with a crossbar
Adjusatble diam. 80 with a suctioncup
Telescopic diam.18- 840 long with high carbon content
Roberto Sport has a two- year warranty for its products starting from the acquisition date. Warranty covers manufacture defects only; it doesn’t cover damages caused by misuse or assigned to be due to wear & tear. A manufacture defect must be reported at the earliest by a written communication within two months. A written notification must be sent to the vendor ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Roberto Sport is committed to restore the table with no charge on the buyer by repairing or replacing the damaged part/parts or by offering a discount.
Thank you for choosing one of Roberto Sport’s products. Our tables are famous for their quality and accuracy of their components. Roberto Sport has been producing table soccer, pool and hockey tables for more than 65 years. Huge experience and tradition, constant research and innovation have brought Roberto Sport’s name as a synonymous of the “Made In Italy” football tables all over the world.
Unpacking and assembly operation should be carried out entirely by adults. Keep children away throughout all steps. All small parts such as bolts, screws etc., not yet assembled, and nylon bags might be swallowed or inhaled.
Care and maintenance
The model you just bought is for INDOOR USE. For this reason we suggest you to install it in sheltered environment, with low humidity degree and direct sun bean free.
In order to keep your tables performance at a high level, we suggest you clean it periodically by using a humid dust cloth. For difficult stain you may use abrasive-free detergents. For an utmost sliding rods: we suggest you get the external part of the rod lubricated (the one in touch with the bushing) along with the rod’s internal part by using a silicon spray. Roberto Sport uses and supplies a special silicon spray studied, produced and tested for these purposes. Do not use grease; it holds the dust and might block the rod sliding. The telescopic rods assembled on this table are of a highly safe. To prevent rods bending, we recommend you do not load weight on the rods when extended.