Free Play Soccer table
Developed upon the advise and consultancy of professional International players with new techniques that allow an outstanding performance.
- Mono-block body made of multilayered poplar covered by MDF for an extremely solid and heavy material to withstand the stresses of the most fierce competitions.
- A 6060 extruded anodized aluminium top forms a protective barrier from water infiltrations and preserves the table from humidity and sunlight.
- 90×90 Metal squared legs coated with epoxy powder with adjustable feet, rubber suction cup and reinforced with a horizontal crossbar for perfect stability on floor.
- 18 mm drawn steel solid rods treated by double chromium
- Bushes printed with high-strength plastic material with a fibreglass slide for self-lubricating material that enables an exceptional game speed with minimal effort
- The traditional springs have been replaced by rubber bumpers, made of a new and innovative rubber mix, assuring a perfect shock absorption, and calibrated in order to eliminate any blind zone between players and side walls and preventing the ball passage between them
- Laminated plastic playfield with sandblasted finishing for better control over the ball
- Side wall and playfield are joined by a thin rubber strip that prevents ball stuck but still doesn’t divert side shooting trajectory
- Grained anti-slip players with rounded feet for better ball control.
- Players are made of high resistant polypropylene material and are moulded directly on the rods. Available in grey and black colours
- Hand perspiration free handles, made from rubber plastic without external edges to allow perfect cannonball, finger and palm roll grip
- Score counters designed to fit International Standard rules, showing either the current match score and the games played.
- Provided with two iron plates fixed on the sides to increase the total weight for maximum stability even in toughest matches
- Telescopic rods (on request)