Free play table socce homologated by the ITSF (International Table Soccer Federation).
1st Competition table (starting from 2018)
- Free play single body cabinet (not detachable).
- The heavy metal legs are fitted on the outside of the cabinet making it extremely stable.
- The cabinet is made of 30 mm thick multilayered poplar plywood hardened by two birch laminate sheets extremely durable and consistent.
- New design of figures with innovative feet shape
- Playfield surface is made of plastic laminate milled accurately to remove any difference between the playfield panel and the side trim (PATENTED SYSTEM).
- New boarder sides trim with reduced dimensions and a minimal slope.
- Playfield length is 113cm
- 80×80 Corner iron legs painted with epoxy powder jointed self-leveling foot for total adherence on floor.
- Handles are made of rubber latex with hand guarded edges for a perfect grip and reduce hand sweating.
- Comes standard with telescopic 18 mm drawn steel double plated rods to prevent rust forming.
- Molded bushings made of high resistant plastic material planted directly in the cabinet.
- New sliding bushing, in addition to the Teflon bushing, fixed on the hollow rod’s end to increase the inner rod sliding.
- Two springs fixed on both ends of the rod
- Supplied with 5 ITSF balls and 5 Speedball balls + 1 lubricant spray for rods.