Professional soccer table developed to allow people with special needs to enjoy playing this game comfortably by facilitating the access with two wheelchairs each side and having an optimal visual possibility of the whole playfield. Homologated table by the ITSF (International Table Soccer Federation) and the FPICB (Federazione Paralimpica Italiana Calciobalillla).
- Multi-layered poplar covered by MDF is used to obtain a very resistant and solid combination capable of absorbing the toughest matches and facilitating the precision of side shots.
- Lower cabinet side boards to optimize the view of the whole playfield.
- Telescopic rods, diam. 18 mm, made of tempered steel with high carbon content to increase its resistance by 20%, and treated with double chrome plating to prevent rust formation.
- Playfield is made of etched glass with lower ramps so the balls won’t stop in any dead point.
- Protruding painted legs facilitate the movement of the wheelchair players.
- Adjustable feet for perfect levelling on different kind of floors.
- Ball recovery slits are located on the sides.